Good health depends on digestive balance
How many times did you come across gut health either on social media, tv or heard someone talking about it? The reason is simple: our gut health is really important and we must look after it.
Symprove is here to help!
What is Symprove?
Symprove is a multiple strain non-dairy probiotic drink to maintain digestive health and it needs to travel a long way through the large intestine, passing through the hostile environment of our stomach and the small intestine. Many probiotics (or beneficial bacteria supplements) fail to work because the stomach will confuse them with food and release acid, voiding all their benefits.
How does Symprove avoid this?
Symprove Unique Delivery System is the answer! Because Symprove is a water-based formulation containing multi-strain, live and active bacteria it isn’t seen as a food by your stomach. This means the bacteria passes straight through without activating digestion and therefore reaches the targeted areas of your gut alive and ready to thrive. Isn’t this great?
What does Symprove contain?
Symprove contains 4 unique strains of live and active bacteria, called: L.rhamnosus, E.faecium, L.acidophilus, and L.plantarum. Together they work in synergy to help you achieve a healthy balance in your gut bacteria.
- Every 70mls of Symprove contains more than 10 billion live, active bacteria.
- Symprove’s Unique Delivery System (UDS™) ensures it doesn’t trigger digestion in the stomach.
- Independent research by University College London (UCL) shows Symprove can Arrive, Survive and Thrive in targeted areas of your gut quickly and effectively.
- Symprove is gluten and dairy free.
- Symprove comes in 2 flavours, Original and Mango and Passion Fruit.
With over 10 years worth of experience in the research, development and successful trading of this product, Symprove’s team can’t wait to get as many visitors as possible to their stand at FitFest Oxford! Buy your tickets now!