Fuel up with FUEL10K!
Whether you’re training to run 10K or aiming to get your step count in the day, FUEL10K is here to Fuel Your Journey.
Their inspirational name comes from Dr Malcolm Gladwell’s view that it takes ten thousand (10K) hours to achieve greatness. For some, it could be a long run.
For them it has become a philosophy. As a brand FUEL10K have embraced this and recognise that everyone is striving for something (no matter how big or small). They make mornings easy with their tasty, convenient, better-for-you, protein boosted breakfast products, so you can focus on your 10K hours.
Their FUEL10K range comprises of breakfast drinks, porridge pots, granolas, wheat biscuits, multigrain flakes, nut butters and oat cookies, with other exciting innovations on the way… #FuelYourJourney with FUEL10K.
If you can’t wait till June 15th to meet FUEL 10K and try their products at FitFest Oxford 2019. Check out their delicious high-protein guilt-free smoothie bowl recipe.
Perfect for a guilt-free breakfast/snack/dessert.
You will need:
- A blender
- 2 x bowl and spoon
- 1 large handful of frozen mixed berries
- 1 sliced, frozen banana
- 2-3 tbsp. FUEL10K Breakfast Drink (we recommend using Strawberry or Banana, but we don’t judge) or an alternative such as milk, almond milk, or coconut milk.
- Toppings: FUEL10K Granola, mixed seeds, coconut flakes, dried fruit, chia seeds, fresh fruit
- Add all the frozen fruit to a blender, and blitz until smooth. It doesn’t matter if you still have small flakes at this point.
- Add the FUEL10K Breakfast Drink or alternative. Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Scoop and serve in two small bowls and add any toppings you fancy.
- Dig in!